It occured to me that I must have a log jam somewhere in the system.
I hope the highly technical terms like "jog jam" are not to difficult to
understand Previously I noticed that when I let air into an earlier
still head it worked better. The idea, here, is to let the system breath
by adding an outlet to the atmosphere.
I soldered a couple of 3/8" tubes to the condenser, drilled 4mm holes straight the tube and into the condenser, then closed the bottom and soldered shut the hole in the tube.
I got very anxious as the tempreature approched 100C. I couldn't think of many more modifications that may make the system work.